The 2017 InD’Scribe Convention was SO MUCH FUN! Not only was it four amazing days of workshops and panels, but it was an absolute pleasure to see old friends and make new ones. I can’t wait until this time next year when I get to do it all over again.
A Few of the Highlights
- Seeing some of the wonderful people I met at last year’s convention:
- Meeting amazing new people
- Leading a discussion panel on The Psychology of Evil—breaking down villains and antagonists and delving into what makes them tick/ (No pictures, sadly!)
- Playing (and sadly losing) a Family Feud-style “Battle of the Genres”. I haven’t had that much fun in a long time!
- Talking to readers about my books
- Winning the 2017 RONE Award for Best Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novel (of course!)