When you think about your website, don’t you wish that you had someone to do all the work for you – leaving you free to sit back and enjoy the profits? Obviously, you enjoy working on your site, but you no doubt want to focus on the fun side of things – the earnings, the marketing, and the expansion of your company.
Wouldn’t it be much better to let someone else do all the hard work for you? Naturally, it can be very frustrating to come up with quality content for your blog, website, or press releases, so don’t you agree that it’s better to hire someone else to write for you?
Let me take the “work” out of “working at home” for you…
What makes me the man for the job?
1. I’m a prolific writer, and I am an expert on a wide range of subjects (as you’ll see by my links below).
2. I know SEO. I handle a number of blogs and websites, so I’m familiar with the use of ClickBump SEO and other CMS tools. I have excellent WordPress skills, and I know how to handle simple HTML and CSS coding problems.
3. I’m a very quick study. What I don’t know, I can learn easily. I’m also a self-starter. You get me the topic, and my brilliant mind will create fascinating copy!
4. I’m very easy to work with. I strive to provide the best service, tailored to the unique needs of each client. I ensure that the client gets precisely what they want, both in terms of time frame and unique tone of voice for their website, blog, or magazine. I’m a self-starter that is highly motivated to make an immediate impact through my quality content.
5. I’m fast. My typing speed is 90 Correct WPM. My turnaround time is 48 hours (for short projects), and the quality of my content never slips despite the short time frame.
6. I’m reliable. I have never missed a deadline without letting the client know beforehand, and nothing short of a family emergency has made me fall short in a project.
Check out these clips:
http://www.healthambition.com/juicing-recipes-for-weight-loss/(ranked 4th in Google Search Results)
http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-life/fitness/youre-wasting-time-running/ (2,500 Facebook “Likes” in 24 hours)
Here’s what people – yes, real people – have had to say about my work:
I really appreciate your writing style and the fact that you take your time on each article. Every article that you have completed for us is well written and exactly what we ask for. Thanks! — Jacob Petrovich, Owner and Founder of Healthier Post
Professional, error-free, well organized, and quick turnaround. Can’t ask for more. Great content. NO errors whatsoever. Fast turnaround. Totally pleased. — Amanda Chasen
Andy is terrific. His writing is accurate, informative and well written! He’s top on my list! He’s just great! For prompt and high quality writing, I always go with Andy Peloquin! — Kathy Petersen, CEO of Naples Florida Insider Tips
I love Andy’s writing, and he doesn’t allow his work to suffer just to make extra money. No one can fault his commitment to his work and he has excellent communication with his clients. For that reason alone he is one of the few people I select to write for my websites when I have too much on my plate. He and his work are truly appreciated here. — Robbi Drake, Administrator at Need an Article Writing Services
His language is lively, down-to-earth and humorous. He infuses his writing with lots of rich metaphors which really lift the text from being boring information to being an entertaining read. He has clearly done a lot of research before writing my articles. I am very pleased and I really love his work. — Birgitte Coste, Owner and Founder of Positive Parenting Ally
Drop me a line and tell me how I can help meet all of your content needs!